Title: Outreach & Missional Pastor
Time: Full Time, 1.0 FTE
Vision: Supports the vision of the congregation and is able to articulate it in a manner the congregation can understand.
Accountability: Is accountable to the Lead Pastor. Meets with the Lead Pastor for supervision. Meets with Lead Pastor for an annual evaluation.
• Will daily practice spiritual disciplines, as well as emotional and physical selfcare. Serve out of a healthy attitude every day.
• Oversee the assimilation of guests by offering an intentional follow up program.
• Establish a Recovery Group Ministry for the purpose of outreach ministry to the congregation and the unchurched.
• Lead the Outreach/Missional ministry team.
o Develop intentional strategies to reach our community through local
evangelism and outreach.
o Connect volunteers from Clinton Frame with local service agencies.
o Build relationships between congregation and our missionaries.
o Develop global mission opportunities for our members.
• Provide Pastoral Care to persons who are newcomers to Clinton Frame or on the fringes.
• Provide Pastoral Care to unchurched people in our community.
• Serve on the Outreach/Missional Committee. Developing intentional strategies to reach our community and the world.
• Along with Ministry Team leader, recruit and train volunteers to serve in the above-mentioned ministries
If this position excites you and you want to apply or learn more, please inquire or send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.